The Twin Birches is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We aim to comply with Section 508 and WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards up to level AA.
If you experience any difficulty in accessing this website, please don’t hesitate to contact us by calling (518) 668-2741 or by mail at the address below:
The Twin Birches
3201 Lake Shore Drive
Lake George, NY 12845
The majority of modern computers will open PDF documents automatically, but you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF menus or files on this website.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing as we incorporate the relevant improvements to meet WCAG 2.0 AA guidelines over time. If you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of this site or need assistance in using the processes found within this site, please contact us at (518) 668-2741. If you do encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the Web page and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible.
Building & Grounds
- Buildings own the property were built in the 1800’s & 1940’s
- All building have at least one step to get into them
- Grounds are wheelchair accessible (doesn’t help if you can’t get into units)
We do not have:
- Power assisted doors, wheelchairs or portable stools
- Public wheelchair accessible restaurants
Blind/Low vision Accommodations
- Service dogs are ONLY allowed in our pet friendly units
- We do not have Braille signage throughout property
- Lake View Suite LV1 is the only unit with visual or flashing fire alarm
- Non smoking units, smoking